A. Steps for Login Creation.
1) Enter Full name.
2) Enter User name. (Will be allotted if available)
3) Enter Email ID. (All correspondence will be mailed on this Email ID, once registered email ID cannot be changed)
4) Enter Mobile No. (All communication/OTP will be send by SMS on this mobile no., once registered mobile no. cannot be changed)
5) Password will be sent by SMS/Email.
B. Important Steps for CET Registration.
1) Login using User Id, Password and OTP (One-Time-Password will be sent by SMS every time while logging)
2) Fill Personal record and Academic details.
2) Upload scanned documents (as requisite) and reconfirm before submission.
3) Change of data / record shall not be allowed once approved by CPS.
4) CPS office shall verify the uploaded details within two working days and allow fee payment option (SMS shall be sent upon approval).
5) Make CET payment (by Demand Draft / Net banking).
6) Download Hall Ticket (as per scheduled date).
C. Steps for Admission.
1) Appear for CET (as per schedule).
2) Download Online Mark sheet.
3) Download Preference form (if qualified).
4) Submit duly filled Preference form along with relevant documents in hard copy to CPS office.
5) Check allotment status online (as per scheduled date).
6) Pay enrollment deposit (by Demand Draft (to CPS office) / Net banking).
7) Download Allotment letter.
8) Join allotted institute (as per scheduled date).
9) Complete enrollment process at CPS (in person).
CLICK HERE for NOC FROM MMC